Thank you to all those who attended the Region 3 HMCC September 2021 General Meeting and a special thank you to all of our panelist members!
COVID-19 has challenged every facet of our healthcare system. In doing so we have encountered new challenges and have been forced to make difficult decisions. How do we conduct our daily activities in while still managing COVID-19? What did COVID-19 teach us? Can we implement any lessons learned in our daily operations or in preparation for future emergencies?
Listen to our panelist of our stakeholders from the region to discuss challenges and what we can learn from them.
- Michele Desmarais- Public Health Director, City of Lynn: Lynn’s Food Security Task Force
- Ron Quaranto – Chief Administration Officer Cataldo Ambulance: Challenges Emergency Medical Services (EMS) has faced over the last year and the lessons learned
- Nick LeClair – Manager of Emergency Planning & Preparedness Lowell General Hospital/Circle Health: COVID-19 Pandemic Lowell General Hospital Alternate Care Site Jan-Feb 2021
- Chuck Crush – CEO and Executive Director for New England Homes for the Deaf in Danvers: Long Term Care and Covid-19, The Ugly, The bad and the Good…
- Bill Klag – Emergency Preparedness Coordinator /EMS Coordinator for Salem Hospital: Pediatrics and pandemic preparedness
Click here to view the recording. We would love to hear your feedback, thoughts or questions. Please feel free to share any in the comments section on this page.