International Institute of Greater Lawrence
On behalf of: Region 3A Northeast Public Health Coalition
The Northeast Public Health Coalition seeks to contract with a vendor to provide a Scope of Work (SOW) to the coalition’s partners. This SOW includes the following deliverables due by June 30, 2018. Total cost of this contract not to exceed $12,930. The vendor should have a background in Healthcare Emergency Preparedness and Emergency Dispensing Site planning.
The contractor will finalize the draft Tri-Town EDS plan at Masconomet Regional High School prior to the week of June 8, 2018 and workshop and/or table top exercise the updated plan with the respective Tri-Towns, validating its functionality the week of June 11, 2018. An After-Action Report and Improvement Plan will be developed based off the workshop/exercise results and provided to the Tri-Towns prior to June 30, 2018.
This work shall include:
- Update the current draft Tri-Town regional EDS plan utilizing the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) EDS guidance document.
- Complete the operational portions of the tri-town EDS plan to include but not limited to; an updated facility flow layout, a diagramed aerial photo traffic plan.
- Continue to engage those departments/agencies having roles within the tri-town EDS plan and in addition begin to identify, if any, and engage departments/agencies that will need to have a role in the EDS plan.
- Provide an updated EDS plan to the Tri-Towns on or before the week of June 8, 2018.
- Once the tri-town EDS plan is updated, along with the three local health directors conduct a workshop and or table top exercise with identified local, regional, and state partners exercising the updated EDS plan on or before the week of June 11, 2018.
- Provide an After-Action Report and Improvement Plan based on the work shopped/exercised EDS plan on or before the week of June 25, 2018.
- Once the Tri-Town EDS plan is updated attend a 3A coalition meeting and present the updated plan to the coalition.
- Upon project completion develop a presentation that can be utilized by the local health directors to present the Tri-Town EDS plan to various stakeholders.
- Conduct conference calls/ in person meetings with the tri-towns on a regular basis as requested by the towns throughout the contract period.
- Provide meeting minutes after each check in to include task lists with deadlines each person will follow up on.
This position is open until filled.
Please reply with resume and proposal via email by to:
Bryan Campbell, 3A Planner, email@example.com