International Institute of Greater Lawrence on behalf of Region 3B, The Greater Lawrence Public Health and Bioterrorism Coalition, seeks to contract with a vendor to provide a Scope of Work (SOW) to the coalition’s partners. This SOW includes the following deliverables due by June 20, 2017. Total cost of this contract not to exceed $10,000.00.
- Outreach to closed PODS (minimum of 1) established through an MOA during BP4.
- Offer Technical assistance and closed POD plan development as appropriate and agree upon by closed pod site. Closed POD plan templates are available once contract is awarded.
- Outreach to additional closed pods not to exceed 5 sites in total.
- Facilitate Planning team meetings (minimum of 2) between regional and state partners to ensure appropriate representation.
- Deliver Closed POD plans to site as well as regional stakeholders.
Interested and qualified applicants should mail or email resume and proposal no later than COB Friday, February 17, 2017 to:
International Institute of Greater Lawrence
Attn: Region 3B Closed POD Project Planner
125 Amesbury Street
Lawrence, MA 01840